Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mannequin Walk Rough

Here he is! Mr. Mannequin of Death:


video


And I don't think he looks too bad! I have a group crit tomorrow from 10.30 - 12.30 so we shall see what other people have to say about him. I've not even nearly had the chance to do him from the front, but, to be fair, Sharon did say she didn't expect us to have the front walk complete. Apparently she's doing things a little differently to last year, and technically we only need to have this done in time for assessment in December. I'm not becoming lazy and complacent (the HNC taught me NOT to leave things to the last minute - I pretty much didn't sleep from May through June of that year) but at least it doesn't need to be in by the end of the week.

This is just a short post for now. I have a couple of 4th Year Peer Reviews to write up (basically commenting/crit-ing on the 4th year's end of year films) which I will share with you at an hour that is not after my bed time. Tonight is Mr. Mannequin's night, and the rest can be saved for tomorrow.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment