Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Neutral Walk Cycle Revisited

Salut!

I had a strangely productive day, this past Sunday, where I felt the need to return to my old friend the neutral walk cycle and fix him using all the constructive criticism I'd received from his group crit. The awesome thing was it all went surprisingly well. I only have him keyframed so far:

video

But I think he's looking pretty good. I fixed the angle of his shoulders, the curve of his waist, the shortening of the legs and the huge ape like arms. Reading over the group criticisms the only things I didn't do were more follow-through on the wrist, which should be no problem to fix, and a snap on the knee which I didn't really see as a problem in the first place.

I didn't really want to talk too much tonight, unfortunately, as I am quite tired thanks to an overly-energetic drama class yesterday which I am still suffering mightily from today. I will, however, get my ass into gear and will soon let you know how my current project, Mr. Flour Sack, is coming along and I will most certainly get an upload of the final emotional walk cycle - hopefully complete with sound - and bring Mr. Punk to a nice, happy conclusion.

Till then!

1 comment:

  1. This is how we do this dance, dance dance how we do this dance.

    ReplyDelete