Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Backlog

As the title may have suggested, I have a backlog of stuff I've been meaning to upload to this blog, which means anyone following me might notice a spew of new posts from me on their dashboard so apologies in advance for the clog.

Got back to school this week (a week early, classes only start back next Monday) and helped a little getting the studios set back up and running again. Been in with the team the last two days trying to get stuff sorted. Been pitching ideas back & forth and it looks like we're working on a lava animation Kieran and I have been playing with for the last wee while. I'll go into it more in the next post but, for now, it's just so damn good to be back!

Here is a wee sketch I did today... a little Hogarth-y maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment