Friday, October 15, 2010

Life Drawing 15/10/10

This weeks life drawing was on 'Walking Positions'.  Reinhard asked the model to walk about for a bit and stop mid-cycle so we could draw.  A lot of the poses were unbalanced so they were all only 5 minutes long. Reinhard also wanted to fit in as many drawings as possible since next week is reading week and we miss a class. 

I forgot how difficult it was to fit so much in in such a short space of time.  You really only have time for basic shapes and maybe a quick tidy up before the next pose.  I was quite chuffed overall though, there was only one pose I didn't quite manage to finish, and not any that I am unhappy with.  A couple are out of proportion but I still wouldn't say they're bad drawings.  Next life drawing won't be till 29th October so /i'll try and fit in some obs drawing instead to make up for it.

All drawings were done with willow charcoal.








No comments:

Post a Comment