Friday, October 29, 2010

Life Drawing 28/10/10

Today's life drawing was "Heads and Hands", which I was really excited for but found myself having a REALLY bad week.  I totally wasn't in the mood to draw and I was only really happy with the last one.  And, to be fair, it was more heads than hands, which saddened me a wee bit 'cause I like drawing hands.  

Also, I've discovered this week that I am quite terrible at drawing mouths and doing any form of tonal work.  TBH I'm never entirely sure if I'm doing it right in the first place.  Ideally I would like somebody to sit down with me and give me an idea as how to go about doing tones.  I guess if I just persevere I'll get there in the end.

Each pose was 25 minutes long and all drawings were done using willow charcoal.







No comments:

Post a Comment