Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Heart Reinhard 2: Reinharder

Last year I made my fellow animators I <3 Reinhard badges as Christmas presents, and distributed them at the end of year Animation Christmas Night Out.  Reinhard, for those who do not know, is the head of the Naboland Research Institute and also our life drawing tutor.  He is a mild-mannered, quiet-spoken  German fellow who is a bit of a living legend amongst us animators, to a point where he is making a special guest appearance in many of the fourth years' final films.  

This year I thought I would continue the tradition and create another badge, this one entitled: I <3 Reinhard 2: Reinharder, with a guest appearance from Dictator Cat, third years' newly created Big Brother figure.  Unfortunately, due to the postage backlog, the badges did not make it in time for me to distribute them at last night's Animation Christmas Night Out so it was suggested by Mr. Tom Gane that I upload it here.  So here it is!  My gift to my kin.  Enjoy!



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! 


2 comments: