Thursday, December 16, 2010

LAVA [Working Title]

I guess I really aught to have linked this blog before, but I guess the end of term is as good as any time to do it really.  This semester's project was simply to create a one minute animation in a group of 3, 4 or 5 people.  This blog is the culmination of most of our work for the year.  Go to it and have a look and critique and comment and suggest pretty please.  We hand in on January 10th so I'm trying to get everything up and blogged by then.  Expect a torrent of posts nearer the deadline.  Go now and appreciate:




Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for plugging! Also loving the new blog layout, Laurenson :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, it was shamelessly coordinated, I will admit, but it had to be done! Thank you also, been fighting with the layout for the blog for ages. Think I'm slowly getting there now :) x

    ReplyDelete