Friday, December 31, 2010

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

This video is the reason why I am where I am and why I am doing what I do.  It took me years to figure out exactly what path I wanted my life to follow, and if it wasn't for a select few people (who know who they are) I wouldn't have got the clarity I needed to see where to go.  One of those fine people gave me this one day to watch and it proved a very much need turning point in my life,  and I want to thank him so much for showing it to me.  I hope it provides as much countless inspiration for you as it has done for me these past few years.


Happy New Year 2011!  I hope it's a good one for us all.

x Lynne

2 comments:

  1. My family and I were discussing who we thought was the most influential person of this century so far (only 10 years ofc) I suggested it was Steve Jobs - the only others we could think of were George Bush and Osama Bin Laden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Bush (Jnr?) and Osama Bin Laden? Interesting choices! I wasn't so sure at first, but if you think about it they both caused a mighty stir these last 10 years.

    I would have to say Simon Cowell would have to be one, but I guess he's not really a worldwide figure, more UK and US. He's only been on our screens since 2001 (I think) and look what a name he's got himself. Interestingly, TIME magazine's person of the year 2010 was Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Facebook. Now I know people will probably only recognise his name from the film (I know that's how I came to know it) but for creating a website that is now officially bigger than Google must count for him also being a pretty influential being! :) x

    ReplyDelete