Monday, October 31, 2011

Animatic Rewrite

Just a wee catch up after my last post on Friday.  Finished tweaking the new revise of the animatic today so storyboarding can continue tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll get them done for our production meeting at 3pm, but that may be a bit of a push, especially at it's our Background Artist's 21st birthday today coupled with Hallowe'en.  We'll be lucky if we're up tomorrow by 3pm...  But anyhow, here's how it's looking so far:


Please let me know what you think, all feedback would very much be appreciated!

x L


2 comments:

  1. Hey Fraser! Thanks for the comment :)

    I was actually wondering that myself, but I should mention that there will be people in the environment doing things to make it really obvious the world is white, like a man painting a white fence white or a lady putting white lipstick onto white lips. We don't have them in the animatic as of yet, but we've made sure there's time enough for us to see them when we fly through. It'll give you more to look at than just fence for 10 seconds :)

    x L

    ReplyDelete