Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life Drawing 24/11/11

Final life drawing of the term! Sad times.  I've missed a couple over the last few weeks due to dissertation writing and this glorious light-headedness I've found myself with of late.  I was glad I made it for the final sitting though.  It was quiet and Reinhard asked us what we would like to do, which was cool.  We settled for a mixture of standing, sitting and lying poses, all between 10 and 20 minutes each.  I've only put up five of the six I drew, one was very much just warming up, there wasn't much going on but light, unintelligible scribbling.  

It was an okay sitting, not that great and not that bad; one of those ones where it takes you most of your effort to just get the head right.  They turned out okay in the end, just felt like a total uphill battle to get there.




All drawn with graphite pencils.

x L

No comments:

Post a Comment