Saturday, May 12, 2012

Portfolio Pages

Hello!

I know I have been slacking of late on the blog front, but trust me, there's been a SHED LOAD of work being done elsewhere.  We are currently sitting 6 days until degree show and 3 days till we find out our final grades.  Blogging was very much the last thing on my mind.

Anyhoo, for now, I have uploaded the pages of my portfolio which are exactly the same as what I handed into the lecturers on Monday, if you care for a gander.  We should hopefully be putting the final film up online somewhere (more than likely vimeo) for a period of time for all you wonderful people out there who won't be able to make it to the degree show.  You know who you are, and I will be in contact with you about it soon!

I will be trying to keep this blog up to date again, now I have time to lift my head off the desk and breathe.

So for now, enjoy the portfolio!

And maybe when you get bored of that, check out the Degree Show website of exhibiting students, myself and my fellow animators can be found in there with wee blurbs on our upcoming films.

Otherwise, see you at Degree Show!

Film poster by Susan Ball :D x

x L

1 comment:

  1. Portfolio looks fantastic. Also glad to hear you will popping the film onto Vimeo! I also didn't realise it was so soon that you got your grades back. Good luck. I know you will do fine, all of you.

    P.

    ReplyDelete